The company responsible for the personal data is Grupo de Empresas Azvi, S.L. (hereinafter, Grupo Azvi), with tax ID number B- 91164343 and address in C/ Almendralejo 5, 41019, Seville (Spain), telephone number 954 999 320, fax 954 999 200 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Consequently, it will be Grupo Azvi who, regarding the personal data collected, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Our data protection commissioner will be composed of a committee, consisting of a team of inhouse experts. Their contact details are the same ones as mentioned above. Their main functions will be to inform and give advice to Grupo Azvi and the employees in charge of the use of personal data on the obligations that apply to them under the applicable law, supervising its compliance; to provide expert advice, if necessary, on impact assessment related to personal data protection and monitor their implementation; to cooperate, also if necessary, with the control authority; to function as a contact point of the control authority for matters related to the use, and carry out consultations on any other matter related to the personal data protection.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
Generally, Grupo de Empresas Azvi, S.L. only uses basic categories of personal data, such as the personal identification number of the interested parties, their names, surnames, address, telephone number or e-mail. Only if it is necessary to meet specific legal requirements that are imposed on the company or for security reasons, special categories of personal data may be used; in this case, only the data related to health, the biometric data or the data related to the trade union membership of the interested party may be used.
Some of the personal data we collect on you is necessary to meet the contractual or non-contractual obligations with you or third parties; on the contrary, other data may only be necessary to ensure a fluid relationship. Depending on the kind of personal data and the reasons justifying its use, it is possible that, if you refuse to let us know, we may not be able to meet our contractual or non-contractual commitments or, in extreme cases, we are obliged to terminate our relationship.
How do we collect your personal data?
Mainly, we collect your data in two ways:
- Directly from you; and
- Through third parties and other specific sources.
Similarly, we also collect some data automatically when you access our website, read or click on the e-mails we send you, or when you provide this information to us.
How do we use your personal data?
The main reason we use your personal data is to ensure the proper accomplishment of the subscribed contractual provisions or the ones pending subscription, so as to make our relationship work without incidents or to meet specific legal requirements. However, we may also use it to enhance user experience in our website or to optimise other aspects of the communications we send you or the services we provide to you.
Who do we share your data with?
Generally, and unless you state otherwise, we may exchange your information with any company of the group, as well as with third-party partners, such as our service providers and organisations to which we provide services, to accomplish these objectives and, if necessary, to meet properly specific legal requirements. Finally, and unless you state otherwise, we may exchange information with service providers of web analysis and social network services to make sure you receive personalised commercial communications.
How do we protect your personal data?
Protecting your information is a priority for Grupo Azvi. For this reason, we are committed to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we keep against any misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
To do this, we take a number of adequate technical and organisational measures. Among them, we include measures to pursue any suspicion of personal data breach. If you suspect that your personal information is being misused or that there has been an unauthorised access to it, please let us know immediately.
How long do we keep your data for?
The personal data obtained will be kept until the interested party does not request its deletion or until they are no longer necessary for the purpose of which data was collected. After this time, we shall preserve them by blocking your personal data for the legally determined period, after which we shall delete it.
How can you access, modify or delete the personal data you provided us with?
Although we hold your personal data, you have a number of rights with regard to them. To learn more about it, please contact us by writing to Grupo Azvi at C/ Almendralejo 5, 41019, Seville (Spain) or by e-mail at email@example.com, attaching a copy of your national identity document. We will try to handle your request without undue delay and, in any case, in accordance with the requirements set by the applicable law. Remember that, in some cases, we shall keep track of the communications to help us solve any issues that have arisen.
We ask you to let us know any changes in your personal data in order to keep our Database updated.
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to access: any person can request confirmation on whether Grupo Azvi is processing personal data of his interest or not and, in such a case, they are entitled to access their personal data and specific information provided by law.
- Right of amendment and deletion: the interested party can request the correction of his data when they are inaccurate or, when appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of purpose limitation: in certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the purpose limitation of their personal data, in which case personal data may only be processed, with exception of its storage, with the consent of the person interested or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims; as well as with respect to the protection of another person’s rights, natural or legal, or for reasons of public interest at national and EU level.
- The right of data portability: the interested party is entitled to receive personal data concerning him and that was provided to Grupo Azvi in a structured format of common use and machine readable and to pass on the data to another person responsible for its processing without interference, as long as the data processing is based on the consent or if it is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the interested party is part of or for the implementation at the request of the interested party of pre-contractual measures, provided that the data processing is made by automated means. The interested party is entitled to have his personal data directly submitted from Grupo Azvi to the new entity in charge of data processing when it is technically possible.
- Right to object: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to his personal situation, the interested party may object to the processing of his data. Grupo Azvi will stop processing the data, except in cases of compelling legitimate grounds that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or except for the formulation, exercise and defence of potential claims.
You will also be entitled to submit a complaint under the control authority if we do not comply with the request for the legally determined period of time after its submission. Similarly, in the event that we obtain your consent to process your personal data in relation to any of the purposes above indicated, you will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
How do we store and transfer your data abroad?
Grupo Azvi is an international organisation. It is precisely this feature that allows us to offer the level of services that sets us apart, but, in order to continue working along this line, we sometimes have to transfer or store your data abroad. Concretely, your data may be transferred to companies of the group and third parties, such as providers, customers and other partners (both in Spain and abroad) or to cloud data storage providers.
In these cases, we want to ensure that your data is stored and transferred safely. Therefore, we only transfer them outside the European Economic Area when the legislation on personal data protection is complied with and the means of transfer offer adequate assurance in relation to your data. In order to ensure your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we have implemented appropriate procedures together with the third parties with whom personal data is shared to ensure that these third parties treat this personal information in coherence with the law on personal data protection and respect it.
Who is in charge of the processing of personal data in the website?
Grupo Azvi controls the processing of personal data on its website.